This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: John put me on Apprentice I told Trump

John put me on Apprentice I told Trump 2 years 9 months ago #348
  • KeneUrger
Man, 24, marries his 81-YEAR-OLD cousin 'to avoid having to do his military service' in Ukraine. Man, 24, marries his 81-YEAR-OLD cousin 'to avoid having to do his military service' in Ukraine.

39;He just stepped in39; Teacher carries student with spina bifida on field trip. 39;He just stepped in39; Teacher carries student with spina bifida on field trip. Dustin Martin's bikie dad Shane has to watch AFL Grand Final from New Zealand. Dustin Martin's bikie dad Shane has to watch AFL Grand Final from New Zealand. UK-flagged tanker leaves Iranian port after being held for months. UK-flagged tanker leaves Iranian port after being held for months. Newly-minted millionaire who won the lottery twice in four months still lives in a trailer. Newly-minted millionaire who won the lottery twice in four months still lives in a trailer. He shot his girlfriend in the head but didn't tell her. He shot his girlfriend in the head but didn't tell her. Show Us You Are Not Racist Students Demand Answers After Deans Resignation. Show Us You Are Not Racist Students Demand Answers After Deans Resignation. Jewish cousins separated in WWII are reunited for the first time in 75 years. Jewish cousins separated in WWII are reunited for the first time in 75 years. Ben Platt Unleashes His Inner Egomaniac in The Politician. Ben Platt Unleashes His Inner Egomaniac in The Politician. Manchester City's Under 21 side beat Rochdale two weeks ago. Manchester City's Under 21 side beat Rochdale two weeks ago. How do you get a man to open up emotionally read more What should I ask a girl I like over text Ukrainian president dubbed 'Monica Zelensky' for phone call with Trump that may lead to impeachment. Ukrainian president dubbed 'Monica Zelensky' for phone call with Trump that may lead to impeachment. Ed Sheeran keeps us all in the loop at the Hammersmith Apollo. Ed Sheeran keeps us all in the loop at the Hammersmith Apollo. Lots to admire, but it's not a play for our time MELANIE MCDONAGH reviews My Beautiful Laundrette. Lots to admire, but it's not a play for our time MELANIE MCDONAGH reviews My Beautiful Laundrette. Thailand Shuttered a Notorious Tiger Zoo, but the Problem Has Only Gotten Worse. Thailand Shuttered a Notorious Tiger Zoo, but the Problem Has Only Gotten Worse. Members of disbanded EPA air quality panel form independent group. Members of disbanded EPA air quality panel form independent group. Manuel Pellegrini takes blame for West Ham's humiliating defeat at Oxford United. Manuel Pellegrini takes blame for West Ham's humiliating defeat at Oxford United. 27 Amazing Slow Cooker Recipes. 27 Amazing Slow Cooker Recipes.

Disgusting moment a man urinates on a crowded Sydney train during peak hour. Disgusting moment a man urinates on a crowded Sydney train during peak hour.
The administrator has disabled public write access.